WRLC is located at:
About 18 miles outside of Washington, DC in Prince George's County between Bowie and Upper Marlboro.
From Downtown Washington, DC
- Take New York Avenue eastbound out of the city.
- About 2 miles outside the city, New York Avenue splits into Route 50 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. Bear RIGHT at the split to get on Route 50 East toward Annapolis.
- Continue on Route 50 East for about 10 miles past the Beltway (Interstate 495/95).
- Exit at Maryland Route 197 Collington Road (the second exit after the Beltway).
- Bear RIGHT for Route 197 South.
- Go about 1 mile, turn RIGHT on Route 301 South (toward Upper Marlboro).
- Go about 6 miles, turn RIGHT at the light at Trade Zone Avenue.
- Turn LEFT on Commerce Drive. WRLC is the last building on the right at the end of Commerce Drive.
- Take the Beltway, cross the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, exit at Route 4 (Pennsylvania Avenue) South toward Upper Marlboro.
- Exit at Route 301 North.
- Go about 5 miles, turn LEFT at Trade Zone Avenue.
- Turn LEFT on Commerce Drive.
Take the Metro Blue line to Largo Town Center and then using the C21 bus. It runs during morning and evening rush hour. See this link for the schedule.