Public Online Services
We have been creating synergies among the nine partner universities since 1987. We enable the success of learning and scholarship by creating coordinated collections, creating a robust infrastructure for discovery and access, ensuring the long-term preservation of physical and digital information resources and sharing expertise.
Examples of key online services provided by the WRLC include:
- WRLC Shared Catalog (Primo) and Alma Integrated library system
- Islandora digital repository
- ServiceDesk - Report issues via email to ServiceDesk@wrlc.org or using the website https://servicedesk.wrlc.org
Online Services for WRLC Partners
Library Staff from the nine partner universities participate in developing and implementing the initiatives of the consortium. You can keep up with what is happening through:
- Onboarding new Employees to the WRLC Community
- The WRLC Newsletter. (Subscribe here)
- Sign up for WRLC Alert Emails - Sign up for WRLC Alerts to receive emails about service updates and incidents.
- The WRLC Library Staff Intranet - includes minutes and documents from the WRLC committees and task forces. (accessible to library staff on campus)
- Service Desk - Report service issues to WRLC staff
- Zoom - Online meeting platform for WRLC partners. To acquire Zoom login credentials, library staff members will request the information via the WRLC Service Desk.
- Basecamp - Project Management and communication tool utilized by our WRLC partners
- LinkMaker - create durable links to resources that can be added to online Course Reading Lists. You can use LinkMaker to search various databases for articles for your reading list. When you find an article, copy the URL into LinkMaker, which will convert it into a link which can be accessed from on- or off-campus.
Through collaboration, the Washington Research Library Consortium makes possible mutually beneficial services for the partners. We encourage you to consider how you can contribute to creating synergies for success!